Whether you’re just starting up, or have an established business, it is easy to fall into the trap of having to do and control everything yourself. Being the ‘jack of all trades’ limits your time and ability to make quality management decisions. Having your business accounting software online will enable your business to transform, grow and to compete with giants in your sector.
Xero has been featured by Forbes as the “world’s most innovative growth company” in 2014 and 2015. Having your books online means you, your accountant and your bookkeeper are able to access the accounts anytime anywhere. Tradies Accountant offers a bookkeeping package which will enable you to free up your valuable time for running the business and not having to spend time on bookkeeping.
Bookkeeping Services (this is just a snapshot)
– Daily statements downloaded automatically from your bank will show all business transactions which the bookkeeper will be able to simply reconcile to correct accounts within the software.
– Maintaining Debtor and Creditor ledgers
– Monthly bank reconciliations
– Payroll Processing
– Liaising with the entity’s contact person/s in order to correctly record transactions
– Acquiring authorisation on all payments to be paid through the bank
You or your appointed contact person will have full control over final bookkeeping decision-making whilst mundane transaction processing and reconciliations are performed by one of our skilled staff.
If you are ready to focus on managing and growing your business, let the specialists take care of transaction processing – contact Tradies Accountant for all your bookkeeping and accounting needs on 1300 77 50 48 or email [email protected]